5 facts about Quartz Countertop – Palash Internationals

quartz-quartz slabs-quartz manufacture and supplier in India-Palash Internationals
Why Quartz is at the top in Countertops
May 8, 2019

5 facts about Quartz Countertop – Palash Internationals

5 facts about Quartz Countertop

5 facts about Quartz Countertop-Quartz-Palash Internationals

Quartz, being one of the best countertop options in market for not only because of it color/pattern options, but also because of its durability, hygiene and its sustainable origins and manufacturing processes is best for kitchen. With so much of quality quartz having in itself, we’ve get so much addicted to it that when we hear a person considering granite, we say “Have you met our friend Quartz…?”

Here, we have share five facts about quartz that will help you in knowing the Quartz Countertop in a better way.

Read More: Solid Surface vs Engineered Quartz Stone Surface – Which is better for Home Décor

1. Quartz is not considered a natural stone counter-top

While it sound that a quartz countertop is a natural stone Countertop product, quartz countertop are made by using pieces of quartz that all bonded together with non-porous resin. Due to non-porous attributes, Quartz Products are molded into more unique shapes.

2. They are not 100% quartz                                   

While quartz is not considered as a natural stone product, the average quartz countertop slab has 97% quartz minerals. The remaining 3% resin is used to hold it all together.

3. Quartz is the 2nd most abundant mineral in the earth

When the sustainability factor comes into play, unlike marble and granite that is quarry in specific location, quartz is the second-most abundant mineral found in the earth’s crust. It will be a really long time before man comes anywhere close to extracting noticeable quantities of crystal from the earth’s crust, which cannot be said of other natural rock products.

4. Quartz is better than Granite

This not need to explain further as we all know that quartz due to it multiple feature is always better than granite.

Quartz being 5 time harder than granite, it is also virtually crack-chip and break resistant. As resin is non porous, it make quartz impervious to staining or etching. Quartz, also being one of the lowest-maintenance options in the market; no sealing, repairs or pro-active maintenance is required for the entirety of its lifespan.

5. Originated in India

The product rivaling quartz in the the aesthetics department are mined and fabricated anywhere but later on to make the quartz all the thing is finally assemble in India. Not only  this save fossil fuel resources and overhead shipping costs, it also helps in keeping  your currency  at work in our very own country.

Read More: Reasons why you should add Quartz Countertops to your home

Interested in buying the Quartz for your kitchen or bathroom? Contact Palash International, a no. 1 Engineered Quartz Stone Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters in India and get the best quality Quartz at reasonable price.


+91 – 8003111855


Comments are closed.